== David Gibbs, an attorney for the Schindlers, said, “This is a very difficult day,” his voice breaking with emotion as he spoke to reporters outside the hospice in Pinellas Park, Fla., where Schiavo was cared for. ==
CARED FOR – This apparently is a phrase that means FIRST DEGREE MURDER, UNDER COLOR OF AUTHORITY, WITH SPECIAL CIRCUMSTANCES – TORTURE
Interesting phrase, isn’t it?
== Florida Gov. Jeb Bush, whose repeated attempts to get the tube reconnected also failed, said that millions of people around the state and world will be “deeply grieved” by her death but that the debate over her fate could help others grapple with end-of-life issues.
“After an extraordinarily difficult and tragic journey, Terri Schiavo is at rest,” Bush said. “I remain convinced, however, that Terri’s death is a window through which we can see the many issues left unresolved in our families and in our society. For that, we can be thankful for all that the life of Terri Schiavo has taught us.” ==
This quote from Governor Bush has many levels, I cannot bring myself to spend time on all of them. Let’s start with what Terri showed anyone who would think about it:
• If you select the wrong husband, you can be murdered with the active assistance of the state when you are in the way;
• The world is full of people concerned only with themselves, who have no care for those who need help the most;
• Florida is filled with people, good, bad and indifferent;
• The Governor of the State of Florida talks a good talk, but is afraid to act;
• Talk is cheap;
• The President of the United States talks a good talk, but is afraid to act;
• Talk is cheap;
• Torture is torture, unless a judge says it is natural;
• A half blind corrupt circuit court judge in Florida can do whatever he wants, the legal system will back him to preserve their power at all costs;
Many will talk the talk, few will walk the walk. It is easy to say it cannot be done. It is easy to say I wanted to, but I could not. Cannot and will not are two different things.
The President, the Governor and the all powerful legislature did not have the guts to act against a half blind corrupt circuit court judge in Florida who ordered an innocent lady tortured to death; Terri died, they still suck up their pay.