Saturday, May 28, 2005

The Great Disconnect

First Directive – You must verify that a person is a legal resident of the United States and has the necessary paperwork allowing them to work in the country before you pay them to cut your grass.

Second Directive – The State may not ask a person about their legal residency status before they give them welfare, medical treatment, driver’s license or anything else.

Let me get this straight. I cannot pay an illegal alien to cut my grass. The State takes money from me at the point of a gun to pay illegal aliens.

I guess being the State has its privileges, doesn’t it?

I cannot pay for an illegal alien. So if they need money, they go to the State who can pay them, but only if they do not work.

Do you still wonder why we have a budget deficit?

Our government has a mental illness called liberalism.

No comments: